Tuesday 13 March 2012

Boy Racer

Today's card uses ribbon, buttons and a charm from MeiFlower.



Image Teddy Bo and Co - coloured in Photoshop - I added go faster stripes!
Papers, road, traffic signs border and driving license - Nitwits Collections - Beep Beep
Ribbon, buttons and charm - MeiFlower



I found some split rings in my stash and used them to join some of the buttons together, dangled the card charm at the bottom and used another to loop onto the ribbon as I was tying the knot to hold it into place.


Although I have made this as a birthday card, I thought it would also be really good for a congratulations on passing your driving test card, you could even put a photo of the recipient in the drivers license.

thanks for looking
Colette xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love this card - it makes me smile! Great idea using the buttons in this way.