Friday 2 March 2012

Tags Sentiment

I made this card for a friend who wanted a card to say thanks to the nurses who have been looking after her husband during his treatment. I printed each letter of the word thanks onto it's own little tag, cut around and punched a hole into each one and then arranged them on a piece of co-ordinating waxed cord from MeiFlower. I draped the tags across the card and once happy with the position stuck each one in place with a small foam pad. I thought it was a slightly different way of adding a sentiment to your card.


Image - TB_029 - coloured in photoshop
Papers - Clipart Fairy - Stripes, Gorgeous 2, Argyle - Yummy 6

I'm off to the Sincerely Yours craft show at Leigh tomorrow, with a group of friends and will be able to catch up with Mei who will be there too, but working very hard!

See you soon,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Bea looks great as a nurse. Like the tags and the pearls make it look really pretty.