Thursday 10 May 2012

First Birthday and Christening

Here are a couple of cards I made using some more of the new Clipart Fairy kits.

I hadn't realised that the printer was on the wrong settings when I printed this out and it came out a peachy pink instead of the proper pink it should have been, but I remembered that I had picked up one of Mei's new organza ribbons at Aintree along with the little organza flowers that would go perfectly with the peachy pink so decided to go ahead and use them anyway.

Image and papers - Baby Bow - Clipart Fairy
Number One - Pink striped Alpha (retired) - Clipart Fairy 
Scalloped circle dies - Go Kreate
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Organza ribbon, flowers and pearls - MeiFlower
The colours look much better 'in real life' the ribbon and flowers blend in more with the background, I just couldn't get a decent photo.

I used the same card shape for this Christening card which I made for my friends grandson.


Image and papers - Baptism Angel kit - Clipart Fairy
Cross Image- Modern Heritage Natural Cross - Clipart Fairy
Shapers - Shaper set Baptism Boy and Shaper Set XTRA Baptism boy - Clipart Fairy
Wording - computer generated
Border punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbons, cross charm, pearl heart and pearls - MeiFlower

Thanks for stopping by,
Colette xx


No comments: