Friday 4 May 2012

Happy Anniversary?!

I bought this sentiment on Wednesday evening and just had to use it!


Image -TBB_120 - coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Clipart Fairy - Yummy 3 and more Yummy 3
Flower die - CREAlies CL CF 22
Foliage - Various Marianne dies
Border punch - Tonic Simplicity Daisy border
Sentiment - Graphicat
Ribbon, pearls, button - Meiflower

I added tiny pearls in the punched out flower centres and a little button in the centre of the flower made using the CREAlies die.


I also added my own wording on the inside of the card to carry on the jokey feel of the sentiment, if you want to see it check out my blog here.

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

what fab card love the colours and great sentiment

Karen said...

Sentiment is perfect for this image. Love the flower, it is very pretty and I like the button centre. Fab! Love, Karen x