Thursday 14 June 2012

Short and sweet!

Hi, thought I would pop these two cards on to show you what I've been up to recently.

Image - DD_060 - coloured in Photoshop
All papers - Dani Mogstad - Hello Sunshine
Sentiment - Freebie - Create with TLC
Dies - Memory Box - Vivienne Butterfly and scalloped posie
(the swirls are the waste from the scalloped posie die)
Ribbon and gems - Meiflower

I love using gems or pearls down the body of my butterflies and also placing them around my flowers in little groups of three.



Image - DD_054
Night scene paper - Polkadoodles - Sugarplum Daisy CD
other papers and heart - Nitwit Collections - Tour of London
Wish Sentiment - Pollycraft
Flowers - red rose buds-stash, pretty white flower - Maritha (thank you)
Ribbons and gems - Meiflower
I laid 10mm satin ribbon across the middle of the wide satin ribbon before attaching to my card, I also made my bow in the same way.

Talking of satin ribbon, have you checked out the sale at Meiflower - 30% off satin ribbon rolls,
30% off Satin Ribbon Rolls
Now's definitely the time to stock up!

Hugs,
Colette xx


No comments: