Monday 22 October 2012

Angel wings

Today I have a couple of cards to show you using Meiflower's fabulous new Angel Wings, and as October is Breast Cancer Awareness month my first card is in honour of the many women who have fought this particular battle.

I made the letters up in Photoshop, printed them out, cut around them and attached 
them to the card with foam pads.
Papers - Just a Minute - fay-ette designs
Digital stitching - freebies no longer available
Ribbon, gems, angel wings and ribbon of hope charm - Meiflower

My second is a friendship card, I love the sentiment and I thought the angel wings were the perfect embellishment to go with it.

Papers - Pink Florale paper pack - Mindy Terasawa
Tonic Doily Circle die
Ribbon, angel wings and gem - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs,
Colette xx





1 comment:

Karen said...

Stunning cards and sentiments. Perfect way to use the angel wings.