Friday 11 January 2013

A plait, a wish and some Polka dot buttons!

Just wanted to show you my latest card using some Meiflower goodies.
I selected 4mm satin ribbons in the three main colours of my card design and plaited them together, then added them to my card,  I also made a bow using the same three ribbons.
I finished the plait off with a Wish charm and a small Polka Dot button, and added buttons to the centres of the punched flowers.


Image - TEDDYBEA_252
Digital Papers - Girls just wanna have fun - Crazy-4-monograms
Flowers - X Cut punch
Die'sire 6x6 embossing folder - Floral
Ribbons, charm and buttons - Meiflower

thanks for looking,
hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow - love what you have done with the ribbon!!! The image is really pretty and very cute and the colours are lovely.
Karen x