Saturday 26 January 2013

Mmmm cupcake!

Here's a card I made for my niece's daughters birthday next month. I matched the image up with one of the fabulous enamelled cupcake charms from Meiflower. I love these charms and use them quite often, ( I will have another card coming up in the next few days with yet another one on) as they are perfect for birthday themed cards, and even more so if there is actually a cake on the card, I also used stick on pearls for the sprinkles on the cupcake.


Image - Sassy Sally's Cupcake Illustration - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Digital papers, frame and number - My Birthday Girl Kit - Just so Scrappy
Ribbon, cupcake charm and pearls - Meiflower

thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx


1 comment:

Karen said...

Cute image, colours are gorgeous and I love the pearls and gems - perfect!