Sunday 13 January 2013

Wedding invitation samples

Today I thought I would show you a couple of wedding invitation samples that were inspired by a visit with my daughter and grandson to the local pantomime - Cinderella. For the wedding scene at the end the whole stage and cast were bedecked in red, gold and cream and I immediately thought wow, that's a great colour combo for some wedding invitations, so first thing next morning I was busy in my craft room working away, and here are the invitations I came up with.


Couture Creations Embossing Folder - Tied Together
Sizzix Dies - 657561 Hearts
Peel off Wording
Small red pearls, gold gems, Cream 25mm satin ribbon,
red metallic edged ribbon and Pearl hearts - all Meiflower




Rose Creations - Spellbinders Die
Peel off wording
Ribbon, gems and pearl and diamanté flower centre - Meiflower.

I have some more wedding invitation samples to show you over the next week or so, although not panto inspired or in these particular colours hehe!

Thanks for looking,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: