Monday 4 March 2013

Damask Buttons

I have a big stash of Meiflower buttons, but because I love sparkly stuff so much I often forget to use them, so today I have made a card that has absolutely no bling whatsoever, I have made these beautiful damask buttons the focus of the design, and have kept the card layout very simple.


The buttons are also available with the design in white, and Meiflower also have a large selection of small polka dot and plain buttons in a huge variety of colours, as well as some spotty, stripey and gingham designs.


Unfortunately you won't find the buttons on the website at the moment, but if you ring your order through you will be able to get them that way.

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx


1 comment:

Karen said...

I absolutely love this card the design is great and those buttons are gorgeous - I must get some of them! A perfect card for inspiration re: buttons - I love buttons (as you know) but I am always at a loss with how/when to use them - you always give us beautiful ideas. Thank you for sharing.