Saturday 2 March 2013

For the boys

I don't know about you, but I find it quite difficult to make cards for boys, there are loads of fabulous images out there, but how do you decorate it, I think flowers and sparkly stuff is a bit girly, so tend to go for buttons and stars, as you can see from the card below LOL!, I also prefer to use string/cord or grosgrain ribbon on male cards as I feel it is a bit more manly than satin or organza ribbons. This is just personal preference, I see loads of fabulous male cards out in blog land that contain both flowers and ribbons and look perfectly all right but I just can't bring myself to do it 
Maybe I'll pluck up the courage one of these days LOL!


Image - Come here often - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Papers - Crazy 4 monograms - Hey Dude Scrap Kit
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Tonic mini boot punch - Star
Grosgrain ribbon, Polka dot button and little buttons - Meiflower


thanks for looking,
hugs,
Colette xx


No comments: