Wednesday 10 April 2013

Black and White anniversary card

Here's an anniversary card I put together using a silhouette digi image from Stitchy bear, some dies and Meiflower black stick on gems. I think it turned out quite elegantly.


I drew the swirls out roughly on paper and then used a pokey tool to make a little hole where I wanted each gem to go. I then put the "template" onto the card and using a pencil, lightly marked through each hole, after removing the template I added a gem to each mark, randomly varying the sizes of the gems as I went along.

Thanks for looking,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

This is just wonderful and would fit our theme at Creative inspirations if you would like to join in the challenge

Karen said...

This is so lovely - the image is gorgeous; the heart, and pearl swirls look stunning!