Friday 4 October 2013

Crystal sequin Blossoms!

Hi there, I have been playing around with Crystal Blossom Sequins from Meiflower and over the next few days will be showing you a few of the different things I've done with them. On today's card I made a simple frame around my image, alternating red and green sequins. It didn't take too long to do, I just put a line of tacky glue about a third of the way around the circle and then stuck the sequins into it, picking them up and placing them down with a pair of tweezers, I then did another line of glue around the next third attached the sequins and then finally completed the last third. 
The photo doesn't show just how sparkly they are.

I also used satin ribbon, a tiny square diamante slider and some stick on pearls for the holly berries.

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: