Saturday 2 November 2013

Christmas Stackable set

Hi there, here's a Christmas set I made using a download from Paper Creator and then embellishing it with lots of crystals, pearls and ribbons from Meiflower.

The set consists of a drawer which contains three Christmas cards and envelopes. I used a stick on pearl either side of the drawer handle.

I added a satin ribbon rosebud trio and organza bow to the ornament and used tiny red stick on pearls for the holly berries.

On this card I used both 10mm and 25mm Satin ribbon and pink stick on gems.

I decorated the Christmas tree with 2mm stick on gems in red, deep pink and light pink, added a narrow satin ribbon bow to the top and AB crystals in the centre of the snowflakes.

Thanks for taking a look,
enjoy the weekend,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: