Monday 18 November 2013

Rosebud tree

Today I have a couple of cards to show you all made with the same Nitwit collections kit - unfortunately when I printed out the first one I hadn't realised that the yellow ink nozzle was blocked and the colours came out different to how they should be, saying that I quite liked the colours so made it up anyway. 
I used Meiflower satin ribbon Rosebud trios, ready made silver bows and 2mm crystals to decorate the tree. bunching a trio, a bow and some punched out holly leaves together and then filling the spaces with crystals in groups of three.


Inspired by the tag from the kit, I decided to use it to make a couple of tag shaped cards (I had fixed the ink problem by now, so these came out in the proper colours) using Meiflower wide satin ribbon to make bows for both, and adding a diamante and pearl ribbon slider to one.



Thanks for taking a look,

hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: