Friday 22 April 2016

Bling Bling!

Here's a couple of samples I made for Mei using lots of stick on gems, both cards are based around straight lines.


I drew the lines for this desgn in Photoshop, printed it straight onto card and then added randomly placed stick on gems. I used a different colour on each group of lines and a matching coloured die-cut flower. The flower centres are black stick on pearls.

Here's the template I made, if you want to have a go yourself. Just right click to save, re-size if needed, print it out and bling it up.




For this card I measured, marked and lightly drew pencil lines across the card. the letters were printed onto digital polka dot papers and after printing were punched out with a circle punch, I used it upside down so that I could see the placement of the letter before I punched the circle. I fixed them onto the card centrally over the pencilled lines, doing the same with matching coloured gems.
Although I used printed letters, this could easily be replicated with rubber stamps.

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: